Sunday 15 December 2013

Big Bad Wolf Bookfair @ the Mines Convention Centre

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends.

Yesterday my wife and I had a chance to visit I think the biggest Bookfair in Malaysia with very good discount of up to 70%. Unfortunately the Bookfair ends yesterday midnight.

The traffic was massive and luckily for us we manage to get a parking.


The inside view of this bookfair.


Some of the books available in the fair.

So we manage to purchase around 11 books in total for a price of RM104, very cheap right?



I purchased 3 cook books, 1 travel book and 1 business book and 1 motivation book.

Market price for my books will cost me around RM350 taking into account the exchange rate of USD and Pound, however I only paid RM72. Massive savings right?

I heard the next book fair will be somewhere around 1st quarter of 2014 in PWTC. Please do visit the fair as you will find lots of good bargains! In shaa Allah.

HAPPY READING!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...