Saturday 26 October 2013

A new vacuum in the house! Ergorapido by Electrolux.

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Salam and good morning friends. Sunday morning rain is falling. Just kidding!

Okay today I am going to review a product that I have just recently purchased from Gardens in Mid Valley. I knew that it's been a while on the market. The thing that triggers me from buying the product is because I am tired of using the old fashioned vacuum. I just need something practical that I think will suffice my task at the end of the day.

So, I bought this and let me present to you this innovative product, the Electrolux Ergorapido
The Ergorapido mounted at the charging station.

Ergorapido in action 

Practical usage on staircase

The 2 in 1 Cordless stick and handheld vacuum. The handheld device is detachable

The filter is being detached from the handheld vacuum

Well this product is well received in Australia!Click here for more details I hope this product is selling like a hot cake too in Malaysia!

My comments:
  1.  Easy to vacuum since it’s cordless especially at the staircase surface area.
  2. Although it weighs 5.3 lb (around 2.4kg), it feels quite heavy to manoeuvring this vacuum around since you will have to rely one 1 hand for doing the work.
  3. According to the specification, it’s running time will last 15 minutes. However, during operation, I noticed that it only last around 10 minutes on a full charge basis (30 minutes).
  4. The purchased price is reasonable (RM300) considering the design and features it has to offer. I bought this in Gardens Mid Valley (Isetan) due to the promotion event held by Best Denki.
  5. The LED lights at the cleaning head are fantastic. I guess bright lights indicate the vacuum is on full power vs dimmer lights that show less power.
  6. Product rating: 8/10
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...