Wednesday 30 October 2013

Makanan tengahariku @ Quick Roti telur Italian Herbs

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends out there!

Have you had your lunch? I believe the answer is yes. For my case, I have a simple lunch and that is good enough for me.

Well my menu is Roti telur with Italian Herbs!.

So the ingredients:

1.   2 eggs.
2.   a pinch of salt
3.   1 teaspoon of mixed herb.
4.   1 teaspoon of grounded black pepper.


Mix all the herbs with salt and pepper in a bowl.


Add the 2 eggs and beat them until they becomes even.

Add some hot water to avoid stickiness inside the bowl. (My theory)

Cook in the microwave oven for 1 minute and 10 seconds under normal condition.

Serve immediately while it’s hot.

  
Enjoy this healthy meal.




HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...