Sunday 27 October 2013

My Starbucks Tumbler collection 2013

Reporting from nikakihijau

Hi friends! Hmm just a though of sharing some of my collections (oops, it's my wife's actually-)) 

You can refer the pictures below for the details of my tumbler collection. I'll try to simplify explanation for each pictures of tumbler collected.


These tumblers i bought from Malaysia, South Korea, Melbourne and Indonesia during my company's overseas trip.

This is the Starbucks South Korean tumbler which I bought it at Icheon, Korea this year. I can't remember how much it costs me. It is beautiful indeed.


These are the flower version of the Starbuck tumblers and ofcourse these belong to my wife! All these are purchased in Malaysia. The right most is the limited edition Sakura Tumbler ( I had to hunt down every Starbucks outlet in Klang Valley!!)



These 2 pictures are my recent Starbucks collectible.

And last but not least, below are all my Starbucks Collection!


HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...