Saturday 26 October 2013

Rust-oleum by Never Wet, A breakthrough technology? Liquid running freely.....

Reporting from nikakihijau

Hi friends. I want to ask everyone, have you heard a company called Never Wet from USA? It develops a product (2 part super-hydrophobic coating) that liquid will not stick onto it. Pretty awesome right? According to its president, you have to spray the innovative coating at the base, allow it to dry for 15 minutes and spray at the top for at another 15 minutes.Then it is ready to go!

It resists water, aqua solution, salt solution, acid bases, etc. In fact you can submerge your Iphone without any problem! The brand is called Rust-oleum. I really hope it will arrive in Malaysia and when it does, I definitely going to grab it one!

I got it from my facebook page. For the details please watch the video below.

HAPPY WATCHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...