Tuesday 22 October 2013

Laksa in Mid Valley

Last weekend I was in Mid Valley with my wife for a window shopping. We went there quite early around 10. By the time it reaches 1pm, saya pun lapar la, so I decided to have a simple lunch In Jusco Mid  because I know the Laksa was good (Wife I suka).

The price is quite reasonable in the sense that you pay RM8.80 you will get 1 main meal and 1 bottle coca cola.


So, this is the laksa that my wife really like since our pre-wedding days:

Laksa Jusco Mid Valley, Sedap!!!

Mee Curry Jusco Mid Valley, SEDAP JUGAK!!!
So my comments:
1.    Food is delicious, at least to my tastebud!!
2.    The ambience is old school (Still the same like before) but okay for me!!
3.    Service is fast.
4.    Staffs are friendly to interact and ask help.
5.    The place is clean to dine in.

HAPPY EATING FRIENDS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...