Tuesday 5 November 2013

Nasi Arab @ Saba Restaurant, Setiawangsa

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends.

Apologies for the late posting as today is Awal Muharam! So it's a rest day for me and everyone.

Today i would like to share with everyone our feedback regarding Nasi Arab that we dine in Saba Restaurant located at Setiawangsa, Kuala Lumpur.


Below are some of the menus that I manage to snap as I glance through the menu book.





My wife and I ordered chicken Mandy and Chicken Kebab. Apologies for not snapping the Kebab as the Kebab is for take away.



Saba Restaurant location:

Saba Restaurant
1-01 Dataran, Setiawangsa, Jalan Jelatek,  
Setiawangsa, 54200 Kula Lumpur

Google maps:


View Larger Map

My comments:

1. The food is delicious especially the rice and the chillies.
2. Atmosphere is great.
3. Staffs are friendly.
4. Cleanliness is okay.
5. Price is reasonable.
6. My rating: 8/10

The price is RM50 inclusive of drinks.


HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...