Wednesday 13 November 2013

Car Lock Security

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends!

Today I would like to share with you an item that I feel is a necessity especially to,  at least protect your car from stolen.

Car security lock as an old school item I would say because it has existed long time ago perhaps before I was born! These days, the car security locks have been improvised to give extra protection with added security features that will prevent and prolong car thiefs in stealing your car.


This is my car security lock branded T-Rex. I think it is a local product. I bought it with a reasonable price and this product is robust and reliable. It is still in good condition until today.


The car security lock during Open mode.


The car security lock during Locking mode. I was very grateful that its size suits my car steering perfectly when I lock it. Please remember to test it on your car steering before purchase it to avoid any dissapointment. I suggest best if you buy it at normal car accesorries shop. It gives you the edge for you to test it prior to purchase it.

I hope the information is very helpful to everyone.

HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...