Thursday 28 November 2013

Tony Roma's for yesterday's dinner

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends!

Apologies for not posting anything yesterday as I am very tired and sleepy once I ended my day.

Yesterday we haf a very good and delicious dinner in Tony Romas. It seems that Tony Romas is offering something special in conjunction with Christmas that  is coming around the corner.


Thanks Giving Promotion, RM118++


Christmas Fiesta promotion. I did not bother to know it as I wanted to enjoy the meal that I know already.

So my wife and I ordered Lamb Racks and Scampi Pasta (Shrimp based pasta)


Lamb Rack Tony Romas. The meat is perfectly cook.


The pasta is just great with the sweatness of the shrimp and the aroma of the menu itself!

What more can I say, these food are very delicious and nice. It completes my day!

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...