Friday 1 November 2013

Friday Morning jogging at Bukit Travers, Kuala Lumpur

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends.

I used to jog every friday with one of my colleagues and one of the Ventures 2 bosses from my company at Bukit Travers in Kuala Lumpur.

We love the view, the atmosphere is great and it is a good way to start your Friday as exercising will make you energetic throughout the day.

Before you start jogging, make sure you have proper attire. This is very important so that you will be comfortable and prevent unnecessary injuries especially to the knees.

I am using a simple t-shirt together with Nike 3/4 running shorts
I am using specially design running shoe from Nike based on my feet. I will elaborate details regarding Guide to purchase running shoes. Stay tuned!
Okay so I started jogging quite late, around 7.45am.

The first entrance 
Your first check point is Lorong Travers. As you go further, you will pass by Jalan Johore, Jalan Kelantan, Jalan Negeri Sembilan and Jalan Kedah. Also, there is a Istana Sultan Kedah at the top of the hill. Sounds cool!!

Jalan Johore

Jalan Negeri Sembilan
Jalan Kelantan

Jalan Kedah
Istana Sultan Kedah. I can't take the picture nearer as there is a guard guarding the place!
For your information, I am using Nike Running App in my Iphone to record my distance, calorie burn, time and my track. All your records will be stored in Nike App server via synchronization with your Iphone.

Nike App for Iphone


There are various Apps available in the AppStore. Since I have been using Nike App for 3 years, I just feel it is better to continue using it!

So for today, my record is:

  1. Time: 46 minute 55 seconds
  2. Calorie Burn: 357cal
  3. Distance: 5.34km
  4. Average time/distance: 8 minute 47 seconds/km
Not bad though!

HAPPY RUNNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...