Thursday 7 November 2013

The word "In Shaa ALLAH"

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends.

Today I would like to share with everyone regarding the word "In Shaa ALLAH" which means God Willing.

The word "In Shaa ALLAH" is a common term used by us so that every good actions that we do, we are hoping to get good blessings from ALLAH The Almighthy. 

Nevertheless I believe that most people including me are not aware that the word "InsyaALLAH" has different meaning than the word "In Shaa ALLAH". The difference can be seen by way of the writing itself.

Do NOT write it as "InshaALLAH" as it means create ALLAH.

Instead, please write it properly as "In Shaa ALLAH", this means "if ALLAH wills".

I didn't realize this mistake myself till I read this.


Friends, please make sure you forward this to everyone and help them correct their mistake. Sharing is carring.

HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...