Friday 1 November 2013

Friday night movie @ GSC Gardens Signature entitled Thor: The Dark World

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends.

My wife and I had a chance to watch Thor 2 at GSC Signature, Gold Class!


I had waited to watch this movie for so long. When the opportunity arise, without hesitation I quickly bought the tickets through online banking.

2 Thor: The Dark World tickets at GSC Signature
Here are my comments:

  1. The initial part of the movie is quite slow.
  2. Along the movie, it started to become adventurous and more action.
  3. Good spirit of brotherhood between Loki and Thor.
  4. Good sense of Humour.
  5. A lot of unexpected surprises.
  6. Verdit: 11/10. Excellent!
I can guarantee you that you will never regret watching this movie. I wish I have the chance and capacity to watch it again and again until I become bored.

HAPPY WATCHING!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...