Friday 1 November 2013

Grilled Chicken with Green Apple Sauce plus Pasta tomato sauce

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends. Today I would like to share with you the recipe of Grilled Chicken Apple sauce my own version.

Ingredients:

  1. Thai Chilli Sauce
  2. 1 Green Apple
  3. Olive oil 
  4. Garlic
  5. Cherry tomato
  6. Mix Italian Herbs
  7. 6 fillets of chicken 
  8. Salt and pepper to taste
  9. Heinze BBQ sauce
  10. Oyster Sauce
  11. Pasta ( I am using macaroni )
  12. Pasta tomato puree sauce
Method:

1. The Grilled Chicken

Blend the Green Apple and extract the juice only.

Green Apple juice
Then add the thai chilli sauce, chopped garlic, cherry tomato, salt, pepper, mixed italian herbs, chicken, Oyster sauce and Heinze BBQ sauce. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Leave it for 10 minutes. The longer the better as it will make the chicken more juicy.


 I use this simple Grill Pan to cook this chicken.



Heat the Pan for 5 minutes. Grill the chicken slighly 5-8 minutes. Do not overcook it.

For the pasta, I just saute olive oil, garlic, cherry tomato, capsicum and carrot with the Pasta Sauce. Then add in the pasta and stir well for 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.

My Pasta with Grilled Chicken
Enjoy and I hope you try it. 

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...