Friday 8 November 2013

Cuti-cuti Melaka episode 2: Mahkota Parade & Secret Recipe

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends. 

My next holiday mission is Mahkota Parade Melaka. This is my 2nd visit here. Our mission here is window shopping and at the same time finding a good restaurant for our lunch.



So after searching around we ended in Secret Recipe. Sorry no Asam Pedas for us as I do not know the best place here. In short, I should have done my homework 1st.

So here we are in Secret Recipe in Mahkota Parade.


The book menu is shown below: 


So I ordered golden crispy chicken, pumpkin soup and thai seafood spaghetti  for my wife.




The food is so delicious. Trust me by looking by the pictures below:




My comments:
1. The food is delicious. The chicken is great, pasta is good and pumpkin soup is nice.
2. Atmosphere is great.
3. Staffs are friendly.
4. Cleanliness is great.
5. Ratings: 7/10

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...