Wednesday 6 November 2013

Notis kepada Perompak @ Subliminal message to the Thief!

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends!

Something that I would like to share with you from my facebook. 


I think the owner is creative enough to paste this notice at his/her shop knowing the fact that the thief probably be interested to rob its grocery store. 

Basically the 3 salient points are:
  • Only RM100 is being kept in the shop daily.
  • All personnel do not have permission to unlock the safety box.
  • Please remove the helmet before entering
My comments:
  1. Do you think the thief will adhere to this rule?
  2. Do you think the thief only targets cash while it has a variety of products to be taken off?
  3. Do you have the ability to prevent the thief from entering your premises?
  4. You don't have to mention the RM100 figure. No need to elaborate here.
  5. I believe that to prevent this all you need to do is select a good and experience security company that has the capability and proven track record to protect your premises. However, with the increasing sabotage among security companies, I believe you must explore various solutions to protect your premises.
My 2 cents.

HAPPY READING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...