Friday 15 November 2013

The New HTC One

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends!

One of my best colleagues just change his smartphone from Iphone 5 to the new HTC One  since he has 2 Iphone 5s previously.


The phone looks nice. It feels lighter. The fluidity experience is like an Iphone.


It loads faster because of its processor. I can't remember exactly which processor HTC is using but you can just Google it. 


I am testing the Google maps application. It loads fast. I am impressed!


The size of the phone is fits my palm well although Iphone is better and is suitable with everyone because of the smaller size than HTC.

The best thing about HTC ONE is the sound system. It uses Beats Audio speaker that provides excellent and quality sound system. Iphone lacks here!

The price? I asked him and he mentioned  around RM1700++. I think if you buy with a package through Tele-Coms provider (Maxis, Digi or Celcom), it may be cheaper. However, I advise everyone to do a simple analysis and comparisons either purchase HTC  with or without package is better or vice-versa.

My rating? Very subjective since I have only few minutes to explore the phone.

I believe the New HTC ONE can compete with the likes of SAMSUNG GALAXY 4 and IPHONE 5/5S.

HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...