Friday 8 November 2013

Cuti-cuti Melaka episode 1: Melaka Puteri Resort

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends. Apologies for my delay in posting as I am a bit busy with my activities.

Okay let me start my day in Melaka. Just a short vacation with my lovely wife.

So my 1st destination is Melaka Puteri Resort. I have a seminar/talk here from morning until afternoon. Something to do with my work that i am working on.

Some of the participants that came here:



There's a Pakcik who listen very carefully during the talk:



My comments regarding Melaka Puteri Resort:

1. The Ballroom is okay. Nothing special.
2. Cleanliness is great. 
3. Staffs are friendly.
4. Food is nice according to my colleague.
5. Atmosphere is great.
6. Easily accesible from Ayer Keroh toll.
7. Rating: 7/10

HAPPY HOLIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...