Tuesday 12 November 2013

My Late night Dinner @ Restoran Hailam Kopitiam

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends!

Today my wife and I had our late night dinner at Hailam Kopitiam Restaurant in Kajang which is nearby to our house.


We have to dine out late because she had to work until 9.30pm. As a beloved and caring husband, I am willing to be hungry for my wife so that we can have our dinner together-)

So, we ordered mee curry and chicken chop.



My comments:
1. Mee curry is fantastic! I really love it. The taste is excellent. 
2. The chicken chop is okay according to my wife. Nothing special.
3. The atmosphere is nice.
4. Service is excellent. In fact, the owner is taking our order! What a humble person.
5. Staffs are very friendly.
6. Overall, my rating is 10/10. 

HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...