Friday 22 November 2013

Slideyz Let it Slide

Reporting from nikakihijau.

Hi friends!

Today I would like to share with you a toy that I bought specially for my Persian.


It's called Slideyz, a worm type design. I was fascinated by the way the sales girl promote this toy. 

It supposed to to move when you move. It also includes an invinsible cord for magic illusions. If you look at the instructions below, I should be able to amaze the people around me by letting this so called worm miving around my arms and hands. The trick here is the invinsible cord.


I try so many times attempted it but to no avail. So when I give up, I let my Persian playing with it.


I bought it for RM10 in Jusco Cheras Selatan. Now, my persian plays it regularly until she becomes tired.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...