Friday 1 November 2013

Dinner at Ramal Food Junction

Reporting from nikakihijau

Hi friends! I am so sorry I did not post anything because I am quite occupied with my work. Nevertheless, now I am free so I decided to start back blogging.


Okay, last Wednesday night, my wife, her brother and I decided to have our dinner at Sungai Ramal Junction instead of Nasi Arab Sultan Hadramawt. We heard that the place is famous with its variety of local food.

Night View of Ramal Food Junction
So we decided to have it a try. We did order Nasi Lemak Kukus which cost us RM5 with a fried chicken, Burger Bakar set which cost us RM12 and Sate Willy which cost us RM12 (15 sticks). Sate Willy is in fact better than Sate Kajang. The Sate is juicy and tender. The Gravy is marvelleous.

Simple Nasi Lemak Kukus. RM5.
Burger Bakar Set. RM12
Sorry as there is no picture for Sate Willy. 

My comments:

1.    Nasi Lemak Kukus is just nice. Nothing special
2.    The Sate is yummy.
3.    Burger Bakar is okay. Nothing special.
4.    Atmosphere is great.
5.    Cleanliness is on average.

Rating: 7/10.

HAPPY EATING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...